Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"What'll I Do?"

Check it out!  

Yesterday, I was one of the Five Things to Do Today at Time Out Chicago!

Well, "I" wasn't a thing to do. Not me personally. It was Porchlight Music Theatre's holiday sing-a-long and I was one of the performers. We had a blast last night!

No, if yesterday, "I" had been listed as one of the Five Things to Do Today at Time Out Chicago, I would be too exhausted to write this. I'd be recovering.

I'd have a smile on my face the size of Nebraska, but I'd be recovering. And grateful. Oh so grateful. 

4 comments:

Project Christopher said...

you may not be listed as One of the "Things to Do Today" in Time Out Chicago, but we all know the success of your "For a Good Time Call" ads in BOI magazine!

Aaron said...

I hope you had a blast! I'm sorry I didn't get to see it!

My friends call me Mitzi said...

I was gonna say, sign me up!

Kris Vire said...

Not to take credit (he said, while taking credit), this was my doing. Hope you had a great turnout!