Friday, December 19, 2008

Fratboy Friday

On this Fratboy Friday before Christmas, remember that Santa Claus is watching you ("He's everywhere! He's everywhere!")...

BOYS IN CAPS

He sees you when you're sleeping...



****


SAGGERS

He knows when you're awake...

(Oh, good morning, Ryan. Merry Christmas.)



****


MOONERS

He knows if you've been bad or good...

(Hey, Santa's grabbing the guy's moon. It counts, it counts...)



****


DAMN, I WAS DRUNK LAST NIGHT

So be good...

And maybe Santa will bring you the elf on the far left.

(Hello, Gun Show!)

Happy Holidays, everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Santa grabbing that guy's ass reminds of the time that guy pinched Mr. Winkie at the urinals at The North End...

Anonymous said...

Great collection. Normally I hate those hats.

(btw no E at the end of Santa Claus)

Mike said...

Santa might bring me the one on the left? A mean looking guy with tats...Ick...why would I ever...

Ha! I can't even type it without laughing.