Thursday, October 25, 2007

GaySexMagic is Coming In!

WOOHOO!! I've already received two - - count 'em, TWO - - dirty, little ecards via GaySexMagic.com!!! I LOVE THEM!!

I received this one from the fabulous Raven the Goldfish...


She and I have never met, but you can tell from the card she chose and her note to me that she knows me. She REALLY knows me!!

I also received this one from my old and dear friend Whim...


Thank you, Whim. You also know me so well. So VERY well!

If that second pic doesn't make ARE YOU THERE, BLOG? NSFW, I'm not quite sure what will!!

Naked, mud wrestling pictures of Ethel Merman and Ernest Borgnine, maybe?

5 comments:

Polt said...

"Naked, mud wrestling pictures of Ethel Merman and Ernest Borgnine, maybe?"

NSFW? How about NSFA (Not Safe For ANYONE!!!)

HUGS>..

Unknown said...

Yay! You got it! Sooooo, will you model it now? Hummmm?

Stephen R. said...

Polt - You're SO right! Those would be "Not Safe To Look Out Without The Special Safety Goggles!!"

Not That Type of Raven - I model it every weekend!!! Trust me!! :)

Thank you again for sending the card. I love it!!

whimsical brainpan said...

I'm glad you liked it! :-)

Stephen R. said...

Whim - I LOVE IT! For obvious reasons. :)