Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"Just Breathe Through Your Nose"

At some point in my relationship with my ex, he made the mistake of talking to me and my then roommate, Aaron, about a night he spent in the backroom of a local bar.

Now, of all the cans of Crisco that Aaron has purchased, NONE have ever made their way into a kitchen (unless the sling, for some reason, was set up in the kitchen), so when my ex told us...

"Some man... (he) didn't know... sucked (him) off... in the BACKROOM... of a BAR!!!"

Aaron had no choice but to reply...

"Awww... You think that's kinky...
That's cute."


And these days, with straight conservatives and liberals utilizing the language of the homosexual without so much as a Google search to help them out when they discuss those "fisting" Obamas or when they confuse who's on top and who's on bottom when discussing "anal poisoning," I hear Aaron in my head saying to them...

"Awww... You have no idea what that word means... That's cute."

But today's "Gay Word/Republican Agenda Mad Lib" goes beyond cute. This is now a laugh riot! I know he's in on the joke, but I SO wish I was RECEIVING this action every time David Shuster says this gay word.

Yeah, yeah. It's not necessarily a "gay word" but enough of us do it, so I'm callin' dibs, alright?

Shuster saves his best use of the word for the last sentence. Well done, David . If you're interested, I owe you one of these after this clip. (Don't worry, I'm a professional.)

7 comments:

anatomicsd said...

You have to listen close to catch all the innuendo. Those silly Republicans.

Lance Noe said...

WOWOWOWOWOW!

I wanna make love to the writer of that piece.

Anonymous said...

reminds me of the movie "Pecker"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JuWjfWcHOY&feature=related

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

Tea bagging day "and they are going nuts for it." LMAO! (and I never use Internet abbreviations, so you KNOW I'm really laughing.)

Prospero said...

Tongue-lashing? In a nutshell? Good Lorrd! I love this writer! BTW, I'm stealing this for my blog, love. And you'll get full credit.

Michael said...

WHAT? No credit for calling this to your attention? Where is the love? (you had trouble with the link I sent you, too?)

Mark in DE said...

I thought the fisting Obamas was a wonderful fluke, but this whole teabagging thing is just TOO DAMN FUNNY! Some gay hairdresser needs to whisper in a Republican's ear and give him a clue.