Friday, April 17, 2009

Fratboy Friday


BOYS IN CAPS

Yes dear, we can all see that your boyfriend is cute. And hot. And has great abs.
It's impolite to brag. And to point.

Besides, he had me just by wearing that Bass Pro Shops cap.
It's going to look great on my bedroom floor.








****





SAGGERS

If I had known that this boy was serving, 
I would have gone to one of those tea bagging parties

Republican or otherwise.






****




MOONERS

There aren't any urinals in front of these boys, so...

What are they doing? Or rather, who are they doing?

And if it's who, I want that person's job! Where the Hell do I apply for that position?






****




DAMN, I WAS DRUNK LAST NIGHT

In all my born days (and there have been plenty), I've never been so drunk that I couldn't stay awake while this man (who I NEED to be the father of my children) wowed the crowd with his hot ass framed in a jockstrap and his "no gag reflex/handstand on a beer keg" party trick.

All that in front of him, and yet Mr. White Socks with Black Shoes is sleeping through it.

 

1 comment:

Mark in DE said...

"How low can they go?" LOL Seriously, that Saggers guy is going to trip over his shorts any second now.