Monday, April 06, 2009

"Don't Forget the Taint"

I need some help understanding something anal.

I know, shocking isn't it?

A few days ago, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown complimented President Barack Obama, ending with...

"Your first 70 days in office have changed America and you've change America's relationship with the world."

This, of course, sent Rush Limbaugh lunging for the OxyContin. Rush, the Republican "Fat Guy in a Little Coat," had this to say about Prime Minister Brown's praise of President Obama...

"The slobbering. The slobbering. Folks, this guy, I'm telling you, if he keeps this up throughout the G-20, Gordon Brown will come down with anal poisoning and may die from it."


I'm going to disregard the thinly veiled and more-than-slightly offensive inference that Limbaugh seems be making when he connects two men with an anal activity that could be poisonous and lead to their death. That's just Rush being a homophobic asshole. And not one I'd ever fuck, anyway.

No, my question is more basic than that. It seems to me that Limbaugh is accusing Brown of kissing Obama's ass. So, if Brown is the one giving Obama a glorious, international rimjob, how is Brown at risk for "anal poisoning"?

If Brown's ass is the one at risk, wouldn't it be Obama who is writing each letter of the alphabet with his tongue on Brown's British rosebud?

So, Rush's concept of "anal poisoning" is backwards, right?

I mean, I've given hundreds of rimjobs and not once, in all those asses, did I ever get a case of anal warts from MY tongue going south of a taint. I'm just sayin'...

See Brown's speech and Limbaugh's comment here.

6 comments:

McCool said...

HEAVEN FORBID that another world leader DARE recognize the OBVIOUS!!!

I mean c'mon...this guy is legitimizing the fact that Obama's administration has so quickly recharged America's "good favor status" with the rest of the world and has shaken the financial and manufacturing companies in the USA to GET IN LINE or GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

Poor little Rush, his little red wagon of Obama-bashing is quickly losing all of it's wheels and he'll be left whispering "ROSEBUD"

*grin*

cb said...

I think rush meant mr brown is sucking the hell out of the new prez's ass.

Which to me is kinda hot. I love a white man named brown goin' to town on a brutha's bum! Totally erotic and ironic, no?

yellowdog granny said...

i despise that bastid..I'm working out a deal with the goddess, which will shorten my life by 7 months but will make his last 10 years a life of open sores and dripping wounds...

McCool said...

YG....he already IS "open sores and dripping wounds" LOL

perhaps if you add "floating in the Dead Sea" (all that salt content you know...)

Aaron said...

"And not one I'd ever fuck anyway."

Well, who the hell WOULD? I'm sure even his wife uses the spare room and bolts the door behind her. And wears garlic around her neck.

No, scratch that--garlic would never work. He'd just break the door down holding a loaf of bread, a stick of butter and a jar of marinara sauce.

Michael said...

I just spit out my tea a little...