Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"I Can Make a Hat! A Brooch! A Terradactyl!"

Stephen Colbert, the man who helped write...

"I like the pole and the hole, and right now, I'm as moist as a snack cake down there. So, why don't you come to my crib after school and I'll make your pinky all stinky."

...has done it again. Here's Colbert Report's version of the "Gay Marriage is an Evil Storm" commercial.

And while we're on the subject, did anyone else watch NOM's commercial and think that Johnny from the Airplane movies was going to jump into the frame at any second and scream...

"Auntie Em! Auntie Em!
It's a twister! It's a twister!"


...or am I alone in my homo-pop culture insanity?

Well, either way, here's Colbert's brilliant parody commercial...


The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
The Colbert Coalition's Anti-Gay Marriage Ad
colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorNASA Name Contest

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! The Gay Storm Got MEEE!

D said...

Just wanted to make sure you saw this version on the "Gay Storm" http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/04/21/sophia-bush-a-gaythering-storm/

Mark in DE said...

Its brilliant!

yellowdoggranny said...

i laughed my ass off when i saw it on tv...cobert is a genius..

jima said...

"Bad news, the gay storm's getting closer."
"And Leon's getting LAAAAAARRRGER!!!"

the joy said...

oh my god i squealed when he said the gay storm's got me!!! like a pig. no lie. im so posting this everywhere!