Saturday, March 22, 2008

We Need a Little Easter

Outside of my window there are so many inches of snow, it looks like a Saturday in February, not the third day of Spring. So, I needed a little something to put me in the Easter spirit.

First, this cartoon that Alanda introduced me to years ago...

****

...And a variation on that theme...

****

...And then, how about a little Good Morning bunny...

(If he's naked, how is his cotton tail attached... wait... nevermind... I figured it out...)

****

...Then, a little Fratboy Friday-ish Easter bunny....

(Apparently at this fraternity holiday party, the classic Here Comes Peter Cottontail song is replaced by a gayballs, S&M arrangement of Kander & Ebb's Mr. Cellophane.)

****

...And I'll end with that very same fratboy doing his kick-ass impersonation of Jerry Lewis... or is he doing Ed Grimley...

...I'd be doing Mr. Coors Light in a Box if I was him.

Mr. Coors is hot. I love a man I have to climb.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you, handsome!

Polt said...

He looks silly all wrapped up like that....I think I need to help him remove EVERYTHING he's wearing! :)

Happy Easter, dude!

HUGS...

Alanda said...

Happy Easter, Rader!

Aaron said...

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

I'll bet the strings on Mr. Coors' box mysteriously broke shortly after the photo was taken. Now all we have to do is find THOSE photos.