Friday, March 07, 2008

Fratboy Friday

I've been dealing with financial reports all morning. Time for a little Fratboy Friday.

BOYS IN CAPS


I have my ticket to the gun show and I would like to take my seat.
Now. Preferably on your face.

****

SAGGERS


Yep, that's almost enough beer to make me look attractive to him.
Or at least to help him close his eyes and think of his girlfriend.
Whatever works.

****

MOONERS


Insert a dropping of the soap joke here.

I said, "insert." Funny.

****

DAMN, I WAS SO DRUNK LAST NIGHT

In order to take the funnel, you have to get naked.
Why? Well, look at Joe there in the background.
He didn't get naked, took the funnel and then pissed all over himself.

Well, he does have a yellow band on his right wrist. Maybe someone ELSE pissed on him.

Straight lads. Fun.

4 comments:

Doug said...

Fratboy Friday.

Only you, Mr. Rader, could make Fridays even better than they already are!

xoxo,
Doug

Mark in DE said...

Here for my daily does of hilarity, thanks to you!

Mark :-)

Polt said...

I'll take the guns and the sagger please. And since sagger already has a cart with him, I won't need paper or plastic, thank you very much.

HUGS..

Donnie said...

I love the boy in the cap. A lot.