It's TMI Tuesday, y'all.
1. Under what conditions would you kiss a stranger?
The question is, under what conditions would I NOT kiss a stranger.
The answer to that is, "Pus-filled, open sores on his lips."
And even then, things are negotiable.
2. Who was the last person you sent a text message to? If you’ve never sent someone a text message, is there some reason
The last person to whom I sent a text message was Philip. I asked him which song on Dolly Parton's new cd, Backwoods Barbie, was his favorite. (Answer? Shinola)
Since I'm of that generation that knows how to text message, but doesn't really understand why one would care to text message, it shocked Philip to the core to receive a text from me.
I like to keep people guessing.
3. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone?
See #2 above.
4. How often do walk somewhere (hopefully, other than the mailbox)?
I live in Chicago. I don't have a car. If the train or the bus can't take me there, I walk there.
This keeps my legs slightly muscular, my heart in decent shape and my attitude overly pissy when it's 12 degrees below zero outside and my penis has retreated inside my body.
5. What were the longest and shortest durations of your romantic relationships?
The longest? Two, going on three years.
The shortest? Well, when did that dude leave this morning?
Bonus (as in optional):What is missing from your life.
There, I said it. Happy? That's the news, you want the weather?