Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Believe in Harvey Dent ("Too" and "Naked")

If you're the Bat-Fan that I am, you've already been to the "I Believe in Harvey Dent" site and checked out all of the incredible viral marketing / "advertainment" for the new Batman film, The Dark Knight.

But poor Harvey. The Joker just won't leave the future Two-Face alone.

I mean, just look at how Harvey's campaign billboards have been defaced.

And that's not all.

Check out "I Believe in Harvey Dent TOO." It will load to a black page with the warning "Page Not Found." Then, click "Select All" from your browser's edit menu.

The Clown Prince of Crime knows html. Who knew?


P.S. As Tina over at GGY-Meta said...

"I Believe in Harvey Dent, Naked."

Amen, girl. Amen.

Aaron Eckhart with nothing on but a smile.

Ain't a damn thing wrong with that.

10 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

Yes! It's a SCANDAL what's happening to Harvey's campaign posters. That bad bad Joker...never fear, the dark knight shall prevail...

Gynocrat said...

He's in your stalls: doing what's right.

http://gynocrat.com/aaron_4rlz.jpg

Bunny said...

I whole-heartedly agree with you and Tina - bring on the nekkid Harvey Dent!

Stephen R. said...

rick - I know in the end, the Dark Knight will prevail. I just wish prevail all over my face. Or in my end. Dear Lord, I need to get laid.

tina - That picture is Di-Voon. Why don't any tea room queens look like that instead of Sen. Larry Craig?

bunny - If Harvey Dent is nekkid in THE DARK KNIGHT, I pity the poor souls who are sitting around me in the theatre. What I will do to myself and the noises I will make - - it won't be pretty. :)

Gynocrat said...

That picture is Di-Voon. Why don't any tea room queens look like that instead of Sen. Larry Craig?

Heee! That's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I *heart* Aaron Eckhart.

That is all.

jason said...

"Aaron Eckhart with nothing on but a smile.

Ain't a damn thing wrong with that."

amen and amen to that!

Scooter said...

That picture of Harvey in make-up looks a little like Hillary!

Unknown said...

Ha! Love it! My friends and I used to stuff like that, except it was white fonts on a white background you can't see it unless you highlight it. Cheers!

Mark in DE said...

Aaron Eckhart is super-sexy with clothes on, I can only imagine how hot he is naked.

Mark :-)