Friday, March 21, 2008

Fratboy Friday

Thanks to everyone who commented with such love about the loss of my friend. I very much appreciate your kindness. It's always important to remember what a gift we are to each other and what really matters in life.

And if there's one thing my friend and I shared, it was a love a good looking men. So here's Good Fratboy Friday him.

BOYS IN CAPS

Mail's in.

****

SAGGERS

In the Spring, a young man's fancy turns to... a young man's fancy.


****

MOONERS


"Spring is here. There's no mistaking."

****

DAMN, I WAS SO DRUNK LAST NIGHT

Happy Easter, Everyone. Or rather, "Hoppy Easter!"

Get it? 'Cause they're dressed like bunnies. I'll just stop...

Now, where is the Playgirl Mansion?

3 comments:

Polt said...

Whew, that last batch can come hippity-hopin down MY bunny trail anytime they want. Singley, or as a group.

Seriously.

HUGS.....

whimsical brainpan said...

Happy Easter!

Rick Rockhill said...

Spring has sprung? I love it!!!! Especially the "moon"light :-0