Wednesday, July 01, 2009

"I Was Born on the Side of a Hill"


Those of you who don't subscribe to Alexandra Billings' YouTube channel...

...and frankly, if you're not watching Alex's YouTube videos, the terrorists win!...

...may not know that Alex has released another installment of "Katie's Corner."

This time, Ms. Hepburn teaches us how to sing "Row, row, row your boat."


Alex impersonating Kate Hepburn is always hysterical, but now Alex has Kate singing. A round, even! (Thank you, Snagglepuss.)

The random memories that Alex has flying out of Kate's brain are funny because they're so damn close to the things Hepburn actually said in her later life.

And come on, Kate Hepburn?... Singing?!? Sure, she did Coco, but...

Kate Hepburn starring in a Broadway musical is like me touring in the revival of A Chorus Line.

As Val. That so wouldn't work.

I'm a Sheila. All the way.



2 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

ok, that made me chuckle Stephen, it was fun! I love Kate....

Stephen said...

OMG!
I actually have the Original Cast Album of Coco! I was such a little musical comedy queen in high school.
Funny, funny post!