Friday, July 10, 2009

Fratboy Friday

After reading that Dennis DeYoung is writing the score for an upcoming stage musical version of "101 Dalmation's"...

...Sorry, I should have warned you before you read that...

...Did that cause a spit-take? Throw up in your
mouth a little? I sure did...

...I can't get Dennis' sailing song out of my head.

The Eric Cartman version, of course.



BOYS IN CAPS


"I'm sailing away."





****




SAGGERS

"Set an open course..."




****




MOONERS

"...for the virgin sea"




****




DAMN, WAS I DRUNK LAST NIGHT

"On board, I'm the captain. So, climb aboard..."




Okay, that's it. We've had enough Dennis DeYoung for one day.

Don't judge. It could have been Christopher Cross.


3 comments:

Duncan Mitchel said...

Well, leaving aside the fact that there's no "o" in "Dalmatian" --
Dalmatian's what? (Since there are 101 of them, the apostrophe for the possessive form should at least be after the s.)

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

"It could have been Christopher Cross."


...Like there's any real difference.

Anonymous said...

Damn, the dude in Sailing Away with the cap looks like a hot guy i went to high school with. Love the memories.