Saturday, July 04, 2009

"If I Want to Play Sex Games, or Do M&M's, You Can't Stop Me!"


Have a wonderful 4th of July, everyone!

That's an order.

If you don't have a wonderful 4th of July holiday, I'll be forced to tie you up with my golden lasso.

And while Wonder Woman's lasso forces you to tell the truth, mine forces you to do... something else.

Yes, that.

You have to give a Brazilian to a Manazon (a.k.a. The hot bear in the Wonder Woman knock-off pictured below).

Yeah, today's rain is not so bad now, is it Chicago?





Actually, between Twinky Lee the Wonder Tot and the Manazon, I'll take the Manazon.

Anyone who can pull off that skirt with strappy sandals and a huge golden eagle on their chest has got it goin' on! Plus, he had me at "hairy thighs."


8 comments:

Damien said...

Mmmmm............. hairy thighs.

Prospero said...

Mmmmmm... hairy everything.

Wonder Man said...

I love that

Java said...

Both have admirable qualities, but if I had to chose, I'd go with the hairy thighs. If I didn't have to chose, I'd take both!

Anonymous said...

this isn't a sex game, but it can be just as intimate!

you're tagged!

http://thelisp.blogspot.com/2009/07/sunday-stealing.html

cb said...

Wow... the manazon actually pulls off the costume. It looks more like a gaudy kilt with him.

Rick Rockhill said...

Stephen my dear, you never fail to entertain me or impress me!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm...Manazon looks like my Fella.