Saturday, July 25, 2009

My New Favorite Caption Contest #44

Well, I went another three months without choosing a winner for the #43 Caption Contest.

It's not that it took me that long to decide, it's that I was waiting to stumble upon a picture bizarre enough to follow this one...

"No one had the heart to tell Grandpa
that it wasn't a real boy."

The winning caption came from Nick. Cute, sexy, funny and sadly "partnered with equally cute and sexy boyfriend" Nick Lewis, I believe. Right?

Great caption, Nick. I love it. So funny. Because it's so true.

But what could be more entertaining than a German granddaddy wearing lederhosen with a bright, yellow hanky proudly poking out of his left back pocket? Perhaps this picture that I just found of two attendees of San Diego's Comic-Con this weekend...


I'm not quite sure what this duo is or what it means, but I friggin' love it! I thought the picture I took of Super Grover meeting the Cookie Monster one Halloween was the ultimate team-up pic, but Cookie Monster with Nurse Joker? I have no words.

So, help me out with a caption. And if possible, the name of the genius photographer who snapped this pic.

And if you happen to be that photographer, I wanna party with you, Cowboy...

10 comments:

philip said...

There were a few touch-and-go years there when Drew Barrymore would date ANYTHING!

Anonymous said...

Ever dance with a cookie in the pale moonlight?

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Nick said...

I hate to admit how happy I am to win the caption contest. Seriously made my weekend. And the fact that you referred to Adam as"equally cute and sexy" made his. Bringin' joy to everyone Mr. Rader.

Um . . .this is not a caption. This is just me leaving a comment. Just so we're clear.

Angel ABC said...

Is it time for American Idol auditions again?

or

Cookie finally found someone who could open wide enough.

Polt said...

"We want cookies, and we're not joking."

Eh, that's all I got right now. Philip, of course, had me laughing out loud. I'll see if I can come up with anything else.

HUGS...

philip said...

Why so cerulean?

or

"Can we take another one? I think Cookie's eyes were crossed."

or

Villain kinda blue.

or

One of these things does not belong. One of these things is not like the other. . .

or

Unable to attend the Memorial Concert in person, Joke and Cookie's video tribute to Michael Jackson had to be piped in.

or

"Me hear Heath have Oscar!"

or

I'm fine with it, I just have to wonder, which one of them is "the girl?"

or

Please! Kimono's are soooooo Comicon 2008!

or

Like, I get that he's trying to keep his finger on the pulse of pop culture, but I'm just not feeling the Fall/Winter Marc Jacob line.

cb said...

Cookie Monster is regretting making his 'pencil' disappear last night.

Polt said...

Philip...my GOD, you bring tears to my eyes! Why do i even TRY to come up with captions when I know you're doing it too! :)
HUGS...

Unknown said...

He's out on a day pass...and so am I.