A rather personal TMI Tuesday...
1. How many cell phones have you had? How long have you had your current cell phone number?
I've had four and my current number I've had for well over 5 or 6 years.
Do I win a prize? Or does that just make me boring as fuck? I can never tell with technology.
2. Where was the last place you had sex?
My living room. In front of God and everybody. Again, boring or prize?
3. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your love life? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
This is like the happiness question from last week and once again, I have to say a 7. For all the same reasons.
4. Does Bliss sound like a fun game to you? Have you ever played it?
Bliss is a game? I thought it was the state of mind one achieves after a night of debauchery with French rugby players.
No, I've never played it.
Rub it in, why don't you.
No, seriously. Rub it in!!
5. Is there anything or anyone you would be willing to die for?
My family. My good friends. Love.
I may seem like a jaded cynic, but I'm a sentimental romantic at heart.
Bonus (as in optional): If you were (or had) a magic genie and could only grant wishes for others and you only had three left, what would they be and who would they be for?
You think the TMI folks have been reading my blog and know that I AM a Genie? Is this their way of asking for at least one of my final three wishes?
As much as I would love to help the TMI folks out, here's what I would do with my last three wishes...
1) A beautiful home for my mother filled with all of her friends and relatives so that she would never been alone again.
2) A boyfriend for my brother, because he's one of the most caring and giving people I know and deserves all of the happiness in the world.
3) Healthy and happy life for my father, my mother and my brother that extends at least as long as I live. This one is selfish, because I don't want to even consider what my life would be like without them.