Sunday, May 04, 2008

More DARK KNIGHT

I just got home from our second performance, a lovely memorial service for my friend Steven who passed away back in March, followed by cocktails and the best conversation in town at Big Chicks with my friends Aaron and John.

John was just drunk enough to blurt out some DELICIOUS Chicago theatre gossip that I would LOVE to discuss here - - I would truly be the first to report this little tidbit - - but I will be a good boy. I can keep a secret.

I mean, I never told everyone that I slept with Christian Bale when he was in town filming THE DARK KNIGHT did I?

Oops, I just did. Oh well, since the cat's out of the bag - - or should I say the bat's out of the closet? - - I'll just close by showing you the latest and just released trailer for THE DARK KNIGHT.

This one has new Joker scenes, more Harvey Dent and more Bale. And how I do love me some Bale. Enjoy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your descretion, Dr. Rader. Look at it this way - when the story comes out, you can say, "Oh, I've know about THAT for MONTHS!"

whimsical brainpan said...

"And how I do love me some Bale."

Who doesn't!