Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TMI Tuesday

An "It's the day after Memorial Day and it's 45 fucking degrees in Chicago" version of TMI Tuesday.

1. What lines have you used to let someone down gently.

What "lines" have I used? Well, a line of coke rarely helps someone be let down gently. But if you mean "feeding them a line of bullshit," then I have to say that honesty is always the best policy.

No lines needed. Just tell the truth. Not that I had the problem of having to let anyone down lately - - gently or otherwise.


2. If I gave you $10K to waste, what would you buy.

I have no idea if this would cover it or not, but since we just had our first near-80 degree day here in Chicago and the lakefront is spectacular on those days, I'd have to say that I would buy a boat. A fun, speed boat of some kind.

And I'd name it The African Queen. And I would insist that everyone on board refer to me as Charlie Allnut. But who will be my Rose Sayer?


3. If I gave you $10K, but you had to spend it all on someone else, what would you buy.

I would make a down payment on a house for my mother. Something nice that I could handle the payment for her from then on out. She deserves that and so much more.


4. If your partner brought a double dildo to bed, you'd be ____________?

"...hoping it was the big, black one and that he has that 'Let's see who can take the most' look in his eye."


5. What sounds do you make during sex.

If it's a sound that can be made with the human voice, then I make it. "What sounds do I make during sex?" All of 'em.

I love moaning and groaning and talking dirty.

To quote the play, As Is...

"Talking dirty makes it feel like Spring."


Bonus (as in optional):
Tell your worst break up story.

I did. Last week. Unfortunately, my worst break up story coincides with my worst date story.

It's the bitch of living, isn't it?

2 comments:

Bunny said...

#3 - I'd love a boat too. Oh we own a boat, but it's a SAILBOAT and I hate that mfing thing. If I'm going out on the water, I don't want to work at it. Work and fun are not synonymous in my world. Anyone want to buy a catamaran? (Seriously - Spousehole has agreed I that if I find a buyer at a reasonable price I can sell it instead of trying to get it to S.C.)

#4 - you and me both! My lover would have that look in his eye too - I love his freakiness (for a straight guy married to his high school sweetheart).

#5 - much easier to list the sounds we DON'T make, right? I've never understood silent sex when discretion was not required. How can one have that much fun and NOT be vocal about it?

Great answers . . . Happy Tuesday!!

whimsical brainpan said...

I'd love to be your Rose but I'm just too crude to pull off Hepburn.