Friday, May 09, 2008

Fratboy Friday

Here's a "I Had to Wear My Coat AGAIN Today Because It's Barely Above 50 degrees and It's Friggin' Mid-May" version of Fratboy Friday...
BOYS IN CAPS

I have nothing to say. Other than, "Is he gay? And if not, is he willing to learn?"


****

SAGGERS

Hulk Smash!


****

MOONERS

A truly beautiful sight. Especially if you notice that the man in the middle is wearing some sort of skimpy, red underwear AND he's flagging left with a red hanky.

If you don't know what that means, check out The Hanky Code. And if you see him on the street, tell him I flag right with a red hanky. Just sayin'...


****

DAMN, I WAS SO DRUNK LAST NIGHT

Look at the eyes of the guy on the right. It wouldn't take too much of a prison term to turn him gay at this point in his alcoholic stupor. A parking ticket would probably do it.

1 comment:

Polt said...

Why am I not surprised you noticed the red hanky? :)

HUGS...