Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"This is Going to Change the Way You Punch Dicks!"

I saw this yesterday at Seduced by the New... and I think we all know a few guys who could use a good Cock Shot, don't you?


P.S. If you're interested in exactly which guys I think are in need of a good cock punching, I'm thinking...

Rush Limbaugh...

Dick Cheney & George W. Bush...


Those two guy judges on "Dancing with the Stars"...

and of course, Ann Coulter.

Anybody else you think is in need of a good cock punching?

10 comments:

Aaron said...

The problem with your list is that none of them HAVE dicks.

Except Ann Coulter, of course...but she tucks hers way back so that it fits underneath that cheap black 1983 cocktail dress.

Project Christopher said...

ROFL! This was funny!

How about Nancy Grace?

and I'll just take the Jesus cards

Raechelle said...

I literally spit my orzo all over my keyboard.

I think I love the test subjects the most. Especially the guy in the pink shirt, staring off into nowhere.

Stocking stuffers for everyone!
(The Cock Shot, not the guy in the pink shirt....)

Anonymous said...

How the hell do you find this stuff?

Polt said...

I'm not sure, but I think it's pretty likely that Lance himself has quite a bit of experience with shots from cocks. Just sayin...

HUGS...

Java said...

I dunno, I kinda like the ol' kick in the nuts.

Anonymous said...

ROFL, does the Cock Shot demonstrator come with the package?

Prospero said...

Horrifically funny. And did you see the Ann Coulter joke on "Family Guy" this week?

Prospero said...

How about the entire congregation of the Westboro Baptist Church?

jer said...

megan mccain