Wednesday, July 02, 2008

"You've Changed Things."

I've been searching around YouTube for the latest Dark Knight trailer...

...one that, near the end of the trailer, Christian Bale has his back to the camera and takes his shirt off...

...and to quote The Countess DeLave from The Women...

"Have you seen the play of his muscles?
Musical. MUSICAL!"



And though I can't find THAT clip - - and believe me, I will post it when I do!! - - I did find this parody of the first Dark Knight trailer. It's an Evil Iguana Production and if you know this trailer as well as I do, you are going to LOVE this parody...



Investigator: "How many pockets does he have?"

Commissioner Gordon: "It wasn't all in his pockets."

Friggin' hilarious!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That particular trailer has been taken down probably because the offical version will be released soon - but if its the scene your looking for where tasty Christian takes his shirt and the scene is cut short because Raven molests him,

go here:

http://www.comcast.net/thedarkknightmovie/#/videos/exclusives/imax-featurette-hd

you can see it in the featurette!

Enjoy! I have... many, many many times.

Anonymous said...

That was friggin' hilarious.

Rick Rockhill said...

that's hilarious! Loved it Stephen.