Monday, July 28, 2008

Honky Tonk Badonkadonk

It's that time again. I'm preparing for another board meeting next week and I am swimming in financials.

So, to keep myself from pulling what little hair I have left out - - and I'm not talking about the hair on my head - - I flip around YouTube for something to listen to while I play "Redneck CPA."

That's how I came across the video to this song - - Trace Adkins' Honky Tonk Badonkadonk.

I have loved this song for a long time - - it's one of those songs that makes me do a funny model walk down the street when I'm listening to it on my iPod - - but this video has a bizarre dance arrangement of the song which is ridiculous and fun. Just like the song. I love it.



That Trace Adkins... Talk about "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy." Yum...

2 comments:

Project Christopher said...

Trace is a bit of alright isn't he? he's as tall as me, muscular build.... raging homophobe... so damn....

but easy on the eyes :)

Stephen R. said...

chris - Really? I vaguely remember something associated with him, but is really a hardcore homophobe?

If so, maybe he'll Google himself, find this post and be freaked out that we think he's so hot. Cause he is. Hot.