Monday, July 14, 2008

Hey, Chelsea Handler! You Need Miss Lola Rose!

Okay girls, I'm putting out "the word."

Does anyone have any connections at Chelsea Handler's show Chelsea Lately?

You see, the fabulous Miss Lola Rose has submitted a video to Chelsea's show in hopes that she will be a guest on Chelsea's round table. And I think you'll agree that if anyone needs to be on Chelsea Lately, it's Miss Lola Rose.

Her daughter, the equally fabulous Jill Abrams, sent me this video of outtakes from Miss Lola's audition tape. The more I see of Miss Lola Rose, the more I fall in love with her.



"If they think I'm worthy of the trash bin, so be it. I don't give a shit.
I have money. I live very well. They're not interested? So, kiss my ass."


That is the ONLY attitude to have before, during and after any audition. Miss Lola Rose, I adore you! Best of luck with your audition tape.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

How can Chelsea resist??! I love this lady!

I've said it before, though, and I have to say it again: watching Miss Lola Rose makes me miss my mom terribly! She was so much like her...but it's almost like having her back for a few minutes to listen to Miss Lola talk!

Bob said...

OOOH! I love Chelsea, and I love Lola! The two together would be friggen fantastic.