Sunday, February 10, 2008

My First (Imaginary) Boyfriend of '08

Since we're well into the new year, it's about time I decide upon a New Imaginary Boyfriend.

A few weeks ago, Eric McCool sent me a link to Andrew Aponick's modeling site and, while Eric is definitely correct in his belief that Andrew would make a perfect imaginary boyfriend for me...

...Hell, Andrew would make a perfect ANYTHING for me...

...there are so many hot pictures of Andrew to choose from at that site, my eyes began to hurt.

And my keyboard really couldn't handle that much lube, so I had to stop looking at Andrew entirely.

But today, this boy to the right popped up in one of roborange's posts at Seduced by the New... and I fell in love with him. I hope rob won't mind me borrowing this boy for a little while.

Or we could share him. Or I'll take Sloppy Seconds. Or Filthy Fourths. Where ever I am in line, I will patiently await my turn.

I have a feeling it will be worth it.

5 comments:

Project Christopher said...

i'm a quasi fan of tattoos. (quasi because at some point... it's too much I think) However I often enjoy imagining or actually hearing the purpose behind tattoos to the owner. I'd love to know why he felt the need for the design of a dagger through his abdomen skin.
It's at least not as bad as the go-go boy I saw last summer in Saugatuck with a tatt of Jesus Christ crying with a crown of thorns on his left pec. He was oddly curious why he wasn't being tipped well... Could it be that Christ is telling me oogling your naughty bits makes him cry??

Polt said...

Oh...my....sweet....lord....

Stephen, dude, I'll wait in line to just WATCH someone else do him...

geez....

HUGS...

RobOrange said...

Hell, let's pass him around like a bag of man candy!
Yum Yum

Michael said...

I agree with polt......woof.

Steven said...

I'll wait until there's only crumbs left, but I would still like a little hair on that chest. :-)