Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"When Betty White Says She Wants a Cup of Coffee..."

Sure, she looks like a sweet, old lady on the outside, but we gay boys know better, now don't we?

And that's why we love Betty White even more.

Whether it was giving a salty one-liner on the game show, Tattletales...

...or when she's talking to Chicago's Dean Richards, reminiscing about the first year-and-a-half of her life spent in Oak Park, Illinois, and smiling while she throws out zinger after zinger...

...or hearing Mary Tyler Moore tell her favorite on-screen memory of Betty, which involves a vibrating bed and Betty's absolute enjoyment of it...

...we know that Betty may look and sound as pure as her wholesome last name, but somewhere deep inside of her, she's bitchy and snarky and wickedly sexual. My kind of gal!

And as much as we gay boys seriously want to sit on Ryan Reynolds' face, we love Betty all the more for ripping him apart and putting him in his proper place.

And his place is on the floor. Crying like a little girl and begging like a dog.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love Betty White, but at the same time she kinda scares me.

Anatomicsd said...

That was hilarious. "Suck a hot *bleep*"

Prospero said...

I love Betty best in "Lake Placid." Her foul-mouthed tirades in that movie could put a sailor to shame.

P.S. Sandy's wrong when she says no one knows who Ryan is... All the gay men I know, know who he is.... Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

dbb said...

I loved Betty White on Boston Legal.

Aaron said...

Um, I know this trailer was played for humor, and Betty White's real cute and funny everything, but I kinda felt sorry for Ryan Reynolds even having to PRETEND to suck up all that shit from Sandra Bullock. And I wonder how hard he had to try not to laugh at her description of herself as "America's Sweetheart." Did she go into a coma 15 years ago and just wake up?? That's just too sad to be ironic...

(I suppose it doesn't help that I've always hated Sandra Bullock, does it?)