Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TMI Tuesday (on Wednesday)

I haven't participated in TMI Tuesday in awhile. I guess I'm still not participating in it, since this is Wednesday. But even if this doesn't count, here it goes...

1. Which traits from your parents do you see in yourself?

I have a slight (but constantly growing) piece of my mother's manic-depression...

...which makes every day feel like a roller coaster ride - - without the safety belt. Yay, instability!!!...

...and I have my father's ability to change personalities to fit whatever situation I'm in, which is great when you're an actor, but add that to the manic-depression and I make Sybil look like Debbie fucking Boone.


2. Which traits from you/your partner do you see in your children (if you don't have kids, which would you like to see)?

This word you use. "Partner." I looked it up. Interesting. I really must try to get one of those. 

That's my bitchy way of saying, "Thanks for reminding me that I'm single and have no children.

Nice. Really nice.


3. How did you get the birds-and-bees talk?

My father. In his car. We left a family party at my aunt's house to go and buy more ice (I think) and in the all-of-four-minutes it took to drive there and back, he told me all about it.

I wonder if he ever thinks to himself...

"If I'd only explained it better, maybe Steve would like pussy today." 

He probably does.


4. What was your favorite childhood book?

I just mentioned this at lunch today. 

My favorite book as a child was definitely "And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street."

I would check that book out of our elementary school library and when I would return it, I would check it out again. On and on. For months and months.

Perhaps this picture explains why.


5. What is your favorite piece of erotic literature?

I'm not really an erotic reader. I'm more of an erotic watcher, thinker and doer.

I do enjoy Boytoons, though. Quite a bit, actually.


Bonus: What is the one thing you wish you could go back and tell yourself as a child?

"Go ahead and at least TRY to give your second cousin a blowjob. I mean, he's naked and jerking off in front of you. How much of an engraved invitation
do you need, Rader?!?"


Double Bonus: If your life were a book or movie, what would the title be?

"How Much of an Engraved Invitation 
Do You Need, Rader?!?"

4 comments:

DamienNZ said...

re sybil

I hear ya mate

Oh I hear ya *sigh*

Polt said...

LOVE the title of the book! :D

HUGS...

Anatomicsd said...

I never did get the birds and the bees talk. I was just given a book to read.

Hmmm...I know I've got an engraved invitation sitting around here someplace...

Java said...

So you definitely need to move to the corner of Mulberry Street and Gay Street. Just think what you'll see there!