Thursday, May 07, 2009

"I Like 'Em Big, I Like 'Em Chunky"


Okay y'all, here it is - - the ultimate superhero battle...


Who has the best "Got Milk" ad?





Superman?...




















Batman?...
























...or Wolverine?










My Vote: I love every inch of Christian Bale, but too much of him is covered up by the Bat-suit for me to really enjoy his ad.

And while Superman's super-suit is no match for Brandon Routh's massive package, check out Hugh Jackman's arms - - huge, thick and veiny.

So, I'll take Wolverine. All the way.

P.S. Yes, you're right. Arms aren't the only thing on a man that I like to be "huge, thick and veiny."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

In character, I'll take Superman.

In a tux, it's Jack all the way.

Anonymous said...

Superman, baby!

jer said...

i'm totally a Superman kind o' girl. somethin' about those tights makes me happy.

Unknown said...

*pfffttttt*

As if you had to ask.

BALE BABY!

and just to refresh your memory as to what's under that batsuit....

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/cb_challenge/community%20posts/ap_001.jpg

Damien said...

Im wolverine all the way - but superman can take my protein anyday.

AJohnP said...

I'm going to have to go with Superman...I've always loved the color blue.

Anatomicsd said...

I'm with ya on Wolverine. Well...it would be fun to be with you ON Wolverine.

Java said...

Wolverine, definitely. No contest.

cb said...

Wolverines. Because he just looks dirty in it. Like GRITTY dirty.