Friday, May 29, 2009

Fratboy Friday

At last night's "Wild Card Night" for Windy City Gay Idol...

...I was cheered on by cute Ryan and his posse (yes, posse, not pussy... that's later...)

...I insulted one of the singers for performing while wearing her sunglasses. I totally stole Larry David's line and said...

"You know who wears sunglasses indoors? Blind people and assholes."

...and Amy gave me the season one dvd of... well... see if you can guess what tv show it is by the quotes below.

The YouTube clips for each of the quotes are linked.

And yes, this is officially gayer than the musical theatre Fratboy Friday.

I'm always topping myself.

Don't. Say. It.


BOYS IN CAPS





****





SAGGERS

(This is Kyle Westheimer)







****




MOONERS






****




DAMN, I WAS DRUNK LAST NIGHT


4 comments:

Prospero said...

I always thought Corey Hart should have played a young Indiana Jones.

Wonder Man said...

love the Frat boys

Polt said...

The last quote gives it away, Stephen. It's Designing WOmen. i LOVE that show. :)

HUGS...

Mark in DE said...

Oh, you didn't mention it was SEXY Fratboy Friday. #1 (cap guy) is delicious!!