Friday, May 22, 2009

"Midnight, Not a Sound from the Pavement..."

Earlier this evening, I heard one of my neighbors yell the following to a man standing in the alley...

"Hey, you! I see you! Are you peeing? You can't pee there!
This alley is for sex only!"

Sure, when I first moved onto this street, there was sex to be had in every alley every night, but those days have sadly passed.

Besides, I know several people who believe that if peeing isn't involved, it isn't really sex. It's just foreplay.

6 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

Well that's one way of looking at it!

Lance Noe said...

Just so we are clear, i am officially boycotting this website til my question is answered.

and i WILL be encourage others to do the same MR. RADER!

Stephen said...

I just surfed on to your blog...& I am glad I did. Good stuff, funny stuff, important stuff. Well done. & you are a hottie! I will be back.

best wishes from another blogger named Stephen

Mark in DE said...

LOL!!

Wonder Man said...

that's an interesting point

Java said...

LOL!!