Monday, June 18, 2007

Moyers On Scooter

If you're not watching BILL MOYERS JOURNAL, you're missing out.

We may have lost Rosie from THE VIEW and Bill Maher's REAL TIME may be on hiatus until August, but thankfully we have Mr. Moyers. His work is outstanding.

Check out this clip from his show last week where he takes the Republican party to task for their attempts to pardon I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby.

This is a "Must See" for every American. Period.



Moyers' words cut with so much truth, I honestly fear for his life. This administration doesn't take kindly to criticism - - especially when the criticism is this precise.

3 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

Excellent clip! I love that man, he is the Cronkite of our time.

Aaron said...

I've always liked Bill Moyers...yes, he was even too hot for CBS. Only PBS would air as much unvarnished truth.

Stephen R. said...

Whim - I hadn't thought of that, but I think you're right. He IS the Cronkite of our time.

Aaron - That means we need - - really NEED - - public television now more than ever.