Saturday, March 31, 2007

Whitney Houston Speaks Out About MC Karl Rove

For those of you who might have missed Karl Rove's debut as a rap star at the Radio and Television Correspondents' Association dinner...

...and if you did miss it, all I have to say is...


...well, Paul Lynde would put it like this...


"What?
Do you live in a cave?"



...I give you "White & Nerdy" MC Karl Rove...




Soon after this blasphemy was televised, Whitney Houston issued this statement...



P.S. I laugh out loud each and every time Whitney sings the words, "I'm not doin' this with him TODAAAYYYYY!" Folks, THAT'S quality television!!

3 comments:

Stephen R. said...

Whim - Just when you thought that Republicans couldn't be more idiotic, they surprise you again and again.

If would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

the blogger formerly known as yinyang said...

Was the main rapping guy Brad from the American Whose Line is it Anyway? (and whatever else he's done)?

Wow, that was just... I think I agree with Whim.

Stephen R. said...

yinyang & Michael - I had no idea the "stomach upheaval" I was unleashing onto the internet. Take two swigs of Pepto-Bismoll and send the bill for the Pink Stuff to me. :)

And yinyang, you're right about that guy geing from "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" Scary huh?