Thursday, March 08, 2007

He Put What Where?

In one of his comedy specials, Billy Crystal asks the audience something like, "What is the one thing you always hear in a San Francisco Emergency Room?"


The answer...


"I don't know how it got there, just get it out!"

Is San Salvador the new San Francisco?

SAN SALVADOR (Reuters) - An inmate at an El Salvador jail was caught with a hand grenade stuffed up his backside -- a novel attempt to disguise his apparent escape plans.

Guards at the San Francisco Gotera prison outside the capital San Salvador found the V40 grenade, about the size of a golf ball, lodged up the man's rectum during a security clampdown, a prison spokesman said on Thursday.

They also caught another 16 inmates who each swallowed a mobile phone.

"We'll have to expel the objects and if they won't come out we'll have to perform surgery in hospital," said Alberto Uribe, a spokesman for the El Salvador prison service.

Last year, prison guards found an M67 grenade in the vagina of a female visitor at the overcrowded La Esperanza-Mariona prison on the northern fringes of San Salvador.

Prisoners in the Central American country use weapons to try to escape or attack fellow inmates and prison guards, and use cellular phones to order free gang members to commit crimes or smuggle narcotics.

Stuffing a live grenade up your butt in order to escape The Big House.

Now, if Wentworth Miller had done THAT on PRISON BREAK, I would have tuned in.

Religiously.

4 comments:

Michael said...

mmmmm.....Wentworth Miller.....(drool)

Stephen R. said...

Michael - How much do I love that of everything in that posting - - from butts filled with grendaes to swallowed cellphones - - you go right to Wentworth Miller.

Same with me. I would drink that boy's bathwater.

whimsical brainpan said...

I'm with Micheal. Wentworth Miller is just to fine for his own good (but not of course mine ;). I would actually stuff a grenade somewhere for him.

Stephen R. said...

Whim - For Wentworth Miller, I would stuff BRAZIL up my "Happy Land" if it pleased him.

A grenade is kid's stuff for me. I carried Hervé Villechaize around in there for the early part of the 90's.

He wanted out when he found Jimmy Hoffa in there.

I've just crossed the "Good Taste and Tact" line, haven't I? :)