Sunday, March 04, 2007

What Did You Just Call Me?!?

I created my own personal superhero, now the question is...

What is my Dark Ages character?

I saw a commercial on The History Channel for their show THE DARK AGES and a feature on their site where you can create your own Dark Ages character.

My favorite part of this Dark Ages character creation is that while you can choose the gender, hair, clothing and footwear of your character and even decide between being a Knight or being a Peasant...

...the site generates your Dark Ages name!





And when I typed in "Stephen Rader," this is what came up for the name of my Dark Age Knight...


That ain't right... it just ain't right...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hail Longshanks, the Royal Tool! (barely stifled giggling on the soundtrack) At least it wasn't SHORT-shanks! Thank the Holy Wars it wasn’t button-button-who’s-got-the-button-shanks! Actually, LongSHANKS, the Royal TOOL sounds like the King’s Top to Me. I think you’re The Royal King Screwer. "Ah, Good Day, Royal Anal Probe!" hahaha (It must the the anibiotics...)

Stephen R. said...

Aaron - The Royal Anal Probe. Hmmmm.... Is that Prince William or Prince Harry?

Anonymous said...

I always thought the poor dears were the result of strange bedfellows rolling, all unawares, into recently wetted spots in the bedding. Or perhaps they were got with the gardner. Either way, something anal was no doubt going on...somewhere...

whimsical brainpan said...

LMAO! You have entirely too much time on your hands Longshanks.

Stephen R. said...

E - I know!! But Longshanks, The Royal Tool!!! How pathetic and yet fabulous is that?!?!?!?