Monday, August 17, 2009

"What a Crazy Pair! But They're Cousins, Identical Cousins..."


My friend Kirk who puts together the weekly gay and lesbian mag Nightspots sent me this little treasure, knowing that I would be one of a very select group of people who would love it.

It's second only to Kirk's series of photographs in Nightspots entitled, "Crotch or Bea Arthur?"

Those were GENIUS!

Thanks for sending this to me, Kirk. I love it!


P.S. Since we're indirectly discussing Ms. Stritch, congratulations to Karen for landing the role of Joann in "Company." I can't wait to hear you knock 'em dead singing "The Ladies Who Lunch"!

4 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

i love ole elaine...

Unknown said...

Too much! : )

Mike said...

I would pay a lot of money to see this, though I don't have much.

In fact, I'd give all I have, which again isn't much, to WRITE this. I'm certainly the man for the job.

Aaron said...

Karen's going to be in "Company???" When? I have to see it!