Friday, August 28, 2009

"I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter..."


Chris from As Seen from Up Here... joined me, my friend Mike, and Philip with his cute-as-pie boyfriend Bryan at a little homo house party / viewing of last night's "Project Runway."

And as a thank you for inviting him to the party, Chris sent me this Blunt Card.

He knows me so well.



So does my good buddy Java from my life, or something like it.

She sent me this Blunt Card a few days ago with this message..

"It spoke to me. It said 'Stephen!'"

She's so right about that.




However, this one...

This one, I sent to myself.

Because the only thing that says "Stephen" more than Java's or Chris' e-card is an "I Heart Anal" sign.

Look at me in that dress.

I looked good that day.


2 comments:

Project Christopher said...

Layout on Blogspot can be one MONDO bitch to work with. 2 things for the record... I sent the "I says to myself..." card.

the other, for the record, comes from grammar and subject placement... Bryan is Philip's cute as pie boyfriend, not mine. Not that I wouldn't want a cute as pie boyfriend like Bryan... but seeing as how hot-as-hell (Philip) and cute as pie (Bryan) go together so great and picture perfect, I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea :) I'm not hot-as-hell or cute-as-pie, I am, in the words of Ms Heidi Klum last night, a hot pregnant mess.... :)

I did have a blast meeting everyone though! Thanks again Stephen!

Mark in DE said...

LOL - thanks for the laughs! Isn't it great being memorable?