Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Vote...(the bastards out...)


I just came back from voting and from what I understand voter turn-out is up. So, get out there and vote today!!!! But be careful - - from what I understand Dick Cheney is hunting again for the first time since shooting his friend in the face. If he'll do that to a friend, imagine what he'll do to a Democrat!!!!

I did a google image search for the image above and believe it or not, this was found on the University of Tenneesee's web site - - my alma mater! Go VOLS!

Wow...that's the straightest thing I've written on this blog so far...

This is another images that I found in my google search and I couldn't agree with it more!

4 comments:

Stephen R. said...

You most certainly did!!!! And I loved it! But this one - - decrying Republicans and not masturbation is so much more gay-friendly...seeing as how Republicans are being forced out of the closet faster than you can say "Neil Patrick Harris!"

Michael said...

And thank you voters....we are now living in a Sanctorum-less world......HOT DAMN!!!!

Michael said...

That would be SANTorum....doh.

Stephen R. said...

Sanctorum...Santorum...

Tomato...TomAHto...