Sunday, November 26, 2006

My New Favorite Thing

After the final MIDLER ON THE ROOF last night (thank you Mike & Andy, and Kent for seeing the show last night), the lovely Mark Repasky - - the member of the Fudge Pack voted Most Likely To Be Mistaken For A Kennedy (because he's so damned good looking, not because he drinks too much...) drove me up to the Shattered Globe to drink with the UGLY BABIES after their show.

From what I hear, Philip slayed them playing my roles last night... yes, I'm scared that I will be replaced... if I do get replaced, does that make me Dick Sergeant or Dick York?... I can never remember which Darren came first...

That aside, the best part of seeing the UGLY BABIES was that Jaya gave me this gift:


Yes, the Coal Miner's Daughter's cookbook entitled YOU'RE COOKIN' IT COUNTRY.

I know I'm a Kinsey 6, but I gotta tell you - - I could seriously marry me some Jaya. She's knock-down gorgeous, smart, funny, incredibly talented and on top of all that, she knows what every man wants and desires...

A LORETTA LYNN COOKBOOK!!!!!

2 comments:

Alanda said...

Hope you had a good closing for MIDLER ON THE ROOF! xoxo

Stephen R. said...

We had a great closing of MIDLER ON THE ROOF. I just listened to the rack of me singing MARTHA on Davenport's myspace page and its pretty good. Guess I'll have to join myspace now...although just browsing through it makes me want to hurl. I love how so many people, my ex-bf included, buy into their own hype. Geez...