Thursday, December 07, 2006

Its Good To Be The King

Ya'll... I'm starting to like these online quizzes!

To the casual observer, these quizzes may SEEM random and left to the whims of the Master Builder of the Information Superhighway, but let me tell you...

"Though this be madness, yet there is method in't!"

Supreme scientific thought has gone into the creation of this questionnaire. How else could a simple quiz be able to recognize my true soul-self?

Often as I've drifted off to sleep, I've wondered, "Which dead celebrity AM I?" Well, ladies and gentlemen...

I am Elvis Presley!!!

Which Dead Celebrity Are You?
Your Result: Elvis Presley

Multi-talented, but really strong in only one field. You tend to love beauty and opulence. More than likely, you suffer from a deep-seated guilt or anxiety that your mother may have contributed to. Visually, you are a striking figure and feel comfortable being "on-stage".

Lucille Ball

Marilyn Monroe

Which Dead Celebrity Are You?
Take More Quizzes

Its good to be the King.

No comments: