Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hear Me Roar

In high school, one of my nicknames was Liono because I had really big hair just like the hot leader of THE THUNDERCATS.

Yes, I had hair... mullet-like... I looked just like Jo from FACTS OF LIFE... except I was less butch...

Now that my head is shaved, you would think the Thundercat I would most likely be these days would be Panthro...

But no, ladies and gentlemen, scientific surveys from the internet don't lie.

I am Cheetara!!!

Which Thundercat are you?
Your Result: Cheetara

You are Cheetara, the fastest of the Thundercats. Your lightning quick speed, though somewhat limited in use, and hand-activated bo-staff make you nearly invincible. Cheetara also has a mysterious "sixth-sense" that provides her with premonitions about the future or an accurate portrayal of the past. Although her use of this special "sixth sense" provides accurate information, it is also very limited.

Snarf

Panthro

Lion-O

WillyKit

Jaga

Tygra

WillyKat

Which Thundercat are you?


Who knew? I'm a hot-assed feline!!!

Reminds me of that story which may or may not have actually happened on THE TONIGHT SHOW with Johnny Carson:

Zsa Zsa Gabor is sitting in the first chair beside Johnny's desk with her pet cat sitting in her lap and she says...

Zsa Zsa Gabor: "Would you like to pet my pussy?"

Johnny Carson: "I'd love to, if you'd just move that damn cat."

No comments: