Tuesday, July 03, 2007

TMI Tuesday

Dirk over at Too Disgusting to Contemplate, Too Compelling Ignore answers these TMI Tuesday questions and I thought I might give it a try.

So, for what it's worth...

1. Describe your first kiss.

I was 17. It was in a hotel room in the Hyatt Regency in Knoxville, TN with a hot, Hot, HOT boy from Memphis who was a baritone (I was a tenor) in the All State Chorus concert being held in KnoxVegas that year.

He was scruffy. He smoked. And that is why I sincerely love kissing a man who smokes. The tobacco. Added to the 5 o'clock shadow roughness on his cheek. Mmmm...

How does Peter Brady describe it? Oh, that's right. "Skyrockets."


2. Should a person's pubic hair be trimmed, shaved, or just grown out as the jungle God intended it to be?

I like 'em smooth. I like 'em hairy. I like 'em where they're smooth all over and then - - WHAMMO! - - it's a big, black jungle down there. What can I say? I like 'em all.

And that is why I am a slut.


3. What's the best super-hero comic book movie ever made?

Wow. My first TMI Tuesday and I get THIS question! Kismet. Yes, it is.

I would have to say that I presently believe BATMAN BEGINS to be the best comic book movie ever made - - even though I hate the title. My reason being that it treats the subject with respect and I can actually see how a regular man with Bruce Wayne's resources and experiences could become The Batman.

Now, whether or not they can continue the believability in THE DARK KNIGHT is another question entirely. But as long as Christian Bale is in the Batsuit, you won't be hearing any complaints from me.


4. Coke or Pepsi?

Coke. Diet Coke. Please.


5. Have you ever been caught masturbating?

Not by anyone who wasn't pleasantly surprised.

And soon thereafter joined in. Hey!


6. Which way do you lean your head when going for a kiss?

To the right. Unless he's a lefty and then I become versatile.

Or as John Cardone said to me in the dressing room at the Bailiwick when we were doing THE LAST SUNDAY IN JUNE...

"Sure, you're versatile, Stephen. Versatile. Spelled B-O-T-T-O-M."


Bitch.


7. Jockstraps, sexy or no?

I think I'll let these few pictures answer for me...

Exhibit A


****

Exhibit B


(Oiling the old baseball glove)

****

Exhibit C


(What do we look at first? His cute smile or his mega-pouch?)

****

Exhibit D


(How "Coppertone Tan" can we get?)

****

And last but not least

Exhibit E


I think the rear view... ummm... "drives home" my point...

Are jockstraps sexy? Hell to the Yeah!


Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever used the excuse, "Oh, I was so drunk that night, I don't remember a THING!"

No, because I'm never ashamed of all the things I do in the dead of night.

And I never forget them, either.

And my memory is LONG...


Thanks to Dirk for turning me on to these TMI Tuesday questions!

6 comments:

Aaron said...

Hey, I smoke! :-)

(John Cardone's glass house looks so purdy perched up on that hill, doesn't it? :-))

Michael said...

.....boyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyng.

(I'd smoke but I quit....shit)

Stephen R. said...

Aaron - I'm puckering up. :)

Michael - I thought everyone would enjoy the pictures of athletic supporters.

dirk.mancuso said...

Compelling evidence for number 7.

Which one is you again?

Stephen R. said...

Dirk - None of those pictures are of me. I thought it would be rather gauche to the pictures of me in a jockstrap.

I may not have a lot of God given class, but I'm working on it.

Or as Reba sings...

"I might have been born just plain white trash, but Fancy was my name!"

zooplah said...

"I presently believe BATMAN BEGINS to be the best comic book movie ever made [snip] it treats the subject with respect and I can actually see how a regular man with Bruce Wayne's resources and experiences could become The Batman."
Hmm, if we're to trust critics, "Spider-Man 2" is the best superhero movie ever. I personally found "Batman Begins" boring, and I saw Bruce Wayne as a spoiled rich kid who had things too easy and couldn't take it when something bad happened to him in that movie. Say what you want about Tim Burton, but he knows how to make an entertaining Batman movie at least.

"4. Coke or Pepsi?

Coke. Diet Coke. Please."

Being the big geek I am, I used to drink Mountain Dew like exclusively. It may be a stereotype, but it's so true: we geeks love Mountain Dew. Now, I drink Diet Pepsi (so much better than Diet Coke), though I really need to quit altogether: Aspartame just isn't good for you.

"7. Jockstraps, sexy or no?"
Maybe I'm the only one, but I vote no.