Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hindsight

Yesterday, Mike, Andy and I went down to the Palmer House to take in the sights, sounds and smells of The Leather Mart at IML.

There was a lot to see and a lot to take in. And yes, I do mean that sexually.

Although, I didn't end up with a hot, leather Daddy to take home, the three of us did end up at GayMart later in the evening where I found this image on a t-shirt.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

And speaking of "end up" and "hindsight", I gotta get back down to The Leather Mart. Mmmmmm...

2 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

Leather Mart?! I really must come for a visit.

Stephen R. said...

Whim - Plan a trip for next Memorial Day and I will GLADLY take you to the Leather Mart.

And if you visit at any other time, there's a leather store a block and a half from my apartment. :)