Monday, January 08, 2007

My Boyhood Celebrity Look-alikes

Ok, so I got a little carried away with the Celebrity Look-alikes web site.

I uploaded a picture of me when I was... well, it was taken just a few short years ago...

Anyway, one of the options was to write captions under each of the celebrity pictures that most resemble me as a young lad.

And the best part is that my comments pop-up in the form of a word bubble, so it looks like Young Stevie is saying all these things.

Ok, I just explained a joke which of course means it ain't funny, but enjoy the results of my celebrity look-alike labor, nonetheless.


http://www.myheritage.com


I think we should upload pictures of celebrities and see if this facacta web site will match them with themselves - - or screw up and say that they most resemble Shirley friggin' Temple, too!

No comments: