Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Composite Superman"

My good buddy Prospero from Caliban's Revenge sent me this little Fail Blog pic yesterday and the second I saw it, I knew it was perfect for Super Tuesday.

Sure, it's an action figure and not a real person (a.k.a. "tight-bodied, young, dumb straight boy") in a homemade superhero costume (a.k.a. "Speedos, a belly shirt and a smile")...

But don't think of "Specialman" as an action figure Fail...

Think of Specialman as a bizarre mashup of Kal-El from Krypton and Cousin Geri from "The Facts of Life," ...

See? That's a win! A very un-PC, "Blair Warner full of shame" win!


P.S. Is it just me or does this short bus Superman remind anyone else of "Nicholas Cage as Superman" in that Tim Burton movie that almost happened?

Yeah, you're right. That's just insulting to Specialman.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really interesting. I bet the toy didn't pass brand inspection and was sent on to be sold at a dollar store or something. I want one!!

AJohnP said...

"But...BLAIR!!!!"

Prospero said...

I agree... I thought it looked like Cage, too.

cb said...

I always heard that the real reason that Superman's parents sent him to earth was so that he could escape his retarded status on krypton...