Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"Talk About a Ball Dropping"

I love me some John Roberts!

All of his characters, all of his videos, anything the man does, I love it.

Especially when he plays his mother.

Add Debbie Harry into the mix as John's / his mother's friend Fran, and it's like buttah. A bizarre, wackadoodle buttah that probably tastes like a bathroom floor tile at CBGB's, but buttah nonetheless.

And the fact that he uploaded this new video to YouTube on my birthday is like icing on the cake. And not just any icing.

Icing like the kind Philip made and covered on top of my birthday cake. A cake Philip baked for me. From a Paula Deen recipe.

Yeah, it's that good!

5 comments:

Java said...

Thank you for introducing me to John Roberts. My life will never be the same.

philip said...

THis absolutely could not be funnier.

And don't tell anyone, but I have a vERY sIMILAR Snow White and Seven Dwarves animation cell framed on my wall in Phoenix.
Shhhhh....

Jacob said...

I saw his videos maybe a year ago, particularly the "Christmas Tree" one and the telephone one. They're very funny haha.

Aaron said...

I KNEW I'd regret not having any of that cake...

And I love anything Debbie Harry does...except rap.

philip said...

How many costume changes!?!?!