Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Lana Turner Has Collapsed!"

Philip emailed this video to me yesterday and I can't stop playing it.

That's what happens some YouTube genius combines my favorite Frank O'Hara poem ("Lana Turner Has Collapsed!") with Nirvana's "Love Buzz" - - I get a little obsessive.

Now, all I need is someone to combine my favorite Dorothy Parker poem ("Comment") with a song by The Killers, or The Ting-Tings. Or maybe they could use Deee-Lite's "Groove is in the Heart."

Oy... "Deee-Lite." I'm showing every one of my soon-to-be 40 years with my love of that dance band, aren't I?

One mention of "Groove is in the Heart" and I'm dating myself...

But the sex is FABULOUS!!!




2 comments:

Pearl said...

And the Ting-Tings are on SNL tonight!!

Pearl

Stephen said...

What a great mashup of music, hollywood History & just craziness!