Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"That's a Nice Little Nothing You're Almost Wearing"

To be absolutely honest...

When I heard that there was going to be a new version of the 80's television hair extravaganza, "V"...

I thought...

...no, I hoped...

..actually, I prayed... (sort of...)

...that the creative team would steer the new version of "V" in THIS direction. For obvious reasons.

Apparently, I thought the creative team consisted of Chi Chi LaRue, Sean Cody, and Rip Taylor.

With Mr. Bubble doing costumes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

heehehee

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is one HOT photo!

Prospero said...

Reminds me a little of this:

http://www.lebleb.com/images/star_galeri/Chris%20Evans/Not%20Another%20Teen%20Movie.2.jpg

Stephen R. said...

I had almost forgotten that picture. Thank you for bringing it back to me. I have to spend some quality time with it now. :)

Polt said...

If they had had this in the new series I'd still be watching it. And it'd still be on the air.

HUGS...

Mark in DE said...

Is that a capital V??