Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Blow Out Your Candles, Laura"

This "Pat Down" video came out a year ago, but I still couldn't agree more.

Especially since, tomorrow, I will be bombarded by Facebook birthday wishes on my "Wall."
Don't get me wrong, I love birthday wishes, on my "Wall" or any place else, but if you're going to wish me a happy birthday, at least say more than just "Happy Birthday!" Maybe add a little, "Many happy returns of the day."

Or a "You don't look it."

Or my personal favorite, "You don't look a day over gorgeous!"

Actually, a few hundred posts of "You don't look a day over gorgeous!" on my wall would be just fine!




P.S. When the video shows people that have "poked" Pat, I know one of the guys. Recognize one of those names, Bryant?

6 comments:

philip said...

Rhett.

RAD said...

Thanks for the tip..will try to be original on your wall...Hey wait a minute are you even my bud on FB yet? What the..... Oh well...Happy Early B day wishes you sexy beast! xxoo

Prospero said...

I'd like to "poke" Pat...

Avenjer said...

Happy Hucka the Bejeepers! June, June, Joooooaann! :)

Bryant said...

It is our ever loving publicity hound! He has managed to get his face in every gay rag in Chicago, now he is working on "mainstream" media. Typical! By the way, great eye. Happy birthday and lotsa smooches.

Mark in DE said...

I wished you a happy birthday on FB (before reading this post) and man amd I glad I added a cute/funny e-card to the posting!

Seriously, I hope your birthday celebrations are LEGENDARY!!