Tuesday, January 05, 2010

"Miss Teschmacher!"

My friend Michael sent me a link to some new pics at Exterface with a simple message...

"I'm sure you've seen this but just in case..."

Actually, I hadn't seen these new superhero pics (Thank you, Michael!), but as hot as they are, they don't hold a candle to their earlier Robin pics.

Sure, this guys is hot and all, but in that Bedazzled eye patch, he looks a little too "Arlene Francis on 'What's My Line'" for me.

And as much as I love Arlene, she never really turned my knob, if you know what I mean.

5 comments:

Mike said...

Yeah, I'm sure Arlene Francis would be a dud in the sack. Dorothy Kilgallen, however, was probably a beast.

Anonymous said...

you take Robin, I'll take this guy haha.

philip said...

girl, I put you in a gold sequined eye patch in Ugly Baby.

And you looked way hotter than that guy.

Plus, I'd like to see that guy try to do it in heels.

Mark in DE said...

A little more chest hair and I'm in!

Adam said...

Hello, Stephen, great pics! Those superheroes pics do fiddle with our imaginations, right?

Anyway, I am back to blogging, after a short while! Check it out! There are pics (well, not the superhero type, unfortunately)!

Adam (mrelife.blogspot.com)