Friday, June 20, 2008

Fratboy Friday

I'm benefit crazy this week, but I'm never too crazy for a little Fratboy Friday...

BOYS IN CAPS

"A camouflage visor! Isn't that wild?
I mean, can you even tell that I'm wearing it?!?"


****

SAGGERS

"Dude, I made my last payment to the plastic surgeon today,
so in a sense, these ARE 'my' pecs and abs."



****


MOONERS

"No, this chair will NOT fit up there,
I don't care what that rugby team said about your 'anal abilities'"


****

DAMN, I WAS SO DRUNK LAST NIGHT

Stephen's "Plus One" at This Party:
"If this is what happens when they chug Hawaiian Punch,
what will happen after the Jello shots take hold?"

Stephen:
"I know full well what will happen. Why do you think I brought Jello shots?!?"

5 comments:

Polt said...

Those first two...my GOD! I could spend HOURS just playing in the ridges and valleys of their torsos.

Sweet....

HUGS....

Mark in DE said...

LOL - your photo captions are always the BEST!

Mark :-)

Project Christopher said...

(re: I was so drunk...)

I wanna know what "Ripped" (on his shirt) boy was doing to sport such pit stains on his shirt!

Anonymous said...

Stephen,

I saw this and thought of you.

http://www.redroseinnandsuites.com/index1.htm

cb said...

You sure have a penchant for hairless twink boys, don't you??